It seems trivial to me that people are born with innate knowledge of the
X protocol, and are able to talk it better then their native tongue. It
just occured to me that some people might not be as familiar with X, and
might even (gasp!) not be aware how many bytes are there in an XEvent.

Seriously, how much do people want me to talk about X before I delve into
Gtk+? If you don't understand what went on in this mail, and want to come
to the lecture, please say so, so I'll know my audience better?

Thanks a lot to everyone who gave me feedback!
I might even sneak in bonobo and gnorba because of you!
--
Moshe Zadka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html