hi,

on the next meeting of the haifa linux club (haifux), at this coming
sunday (7-may-2000), we will talk about tcp/ip networking basics - how
these protocols work, how IP routing works, etc.

tihs info will serve as the bases for a future lecture, about system
administration in a networked environment (or more like network
administration).

since the subject is a bit broad (i want to cover not only IP and TCP, but
also some higher-level protocols) we might need more then one meeting to
cover this up - if there will be enough interest.

see you all there,

guy

"For world domination - press 1,