On Thu, 4 May 2000, Pavel Bibergal wrote:

>     > LILO boot: linux init=/usr/bin/emacs
>     > The Return of the LISP Machines

> but a few question: is it under GNU license?
> if not how much should i pay?

the slogan? it's not a program, but I'm sure it's under the GNU
Documentation public license...

> [IMAGE]

wonderful!

just two remarks:

a. can you make it a higher resolution for the shirt?
b. the text effect is cool, but sould possibly be a bit more readable
from a distance...

anyone else? how about slogan stickers too? "The Choice of a GNU
generation", "HaBkhira HaKhofshit Shelanu",
"Ze Lo Kol-Kakh Na'im Lir'ot Code Sagur"

--
Ira Abramov ; Penguinophile ; www.linux.org.il
> No manual is ever necessary.
May I politely interject here: BULLSHIT.  That's the biggest Apple lie of all!
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces.)