From: Tsachi Noama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 1:38 AM
Subject: An X problem . . . . .

i got a problem with my X.
my card is : "ATI rage 128 VR AGP"
screen      : "MAG 796FD", (supports 1600 X 1200).

both of them r relatively new , and there isn't any driver support 4 them.
i m using : redhat 6.0
                with X version : 3.3.6.

and nothing helps !!!

even after downloading the "Mach64" , which was supposed 2 give support 2
the
"ATI rage 129 (generic)".

and even when i try 2 use the screen type as a ususal "VGA 16" with res:
640X480
and the card as : "CUSTOM" ,nothing happens.

the only thing that does appear is a black screen which forces me 2 reboot.
i have used the "setup" , and the "Xconfigurator" ,and the "SuperProbe" and
 . . .nothing !!!!

its been going on 4 a few months now and i feel helpless
please help me . . . . . .

my email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                     thank u