On Tue, 16 May 2000, Eli Marmor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's completely off-topic, but I didn't find any other forum to ask
> it:
>
> I have some old files which a printing press once designed for me
> (logos, and such stuff) in Corel-Draw (its format is called "CDR").
> Since then, I didn't find any way to convert them to useful format.
> My final target is TTF (each logo will be a "letter" in a font that
> currently has some logos and signatures of me). My font editor can
> import EPS files (Encapsulated PostScript), so I'll love to have
> these files in EPS, but I'll be grateful even if you can convert
> them to another useful format.

Well, Corel-Draw can save its files as EPS. Whether there is an automated
(i.e: command-line based) method of doing this is another question to
which I have no answer.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> Thanks in advance and sorry for the irrelevance,
> --
> Eli Marmor

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.