Well I use a Sifranet (384k) cisco router to Tel-Aviv.

Im connected to netvision from the 1.1997 and it was fast.
but in the last half year the problems don't stop.
1. The satellite do lots of problems which decrease the bandwidth.
2. The ATM between Tel-Aviv and Haifa fall all the time.
3. I suppose to get good connection to the IIX because its going out from Tel
Aviv but still its slow.

I used to download from most of the sites at 25-30Kb and now its more like 10Kb,
even tucows.netvision.net.il work much slower :-(
With great pain I must say that netvision is not what is used to be (I don't
move because it cheaper, speed is the most important matter )