it is for a 4 month that i tring to make wine work on my machine
(Mandrake7)
all tried all i could do..
installed rpms
updates versions
compiled from tar.gz, src.rpm and etc..
tryed to build it static libs
but everythime i get the same error
example 1:

[pavel@MAG pavel]$ wine /mnt/c/windows/sol.exe
fixme:pthread_atfork
fixme:reg:_w95_parse_dkv RegSetValueEx returned: 0x0000000e
Building font metrics. This may take some time...
err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000094 flags 0
addr 0x40677764

and then it quit..

example 2

[pavel@MAG pavel]$ wine /mnt/c/windows/calc.exe
fixme:pthread_atfork
fixme:reg:_w95_parse_dkv RegSetValueEx returned: 0x0000000e
Building font metrics. This may take some time...
err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000094 flags 0
addr 0x40677764

and also quit.

i have hebrew enabled windows 98 installed on my machine..

can it happens because of hebrew?

--
Pavel Bibergal
I suppose that in a few hours I will sober up. That's such a sad