1. You are right. C++ is beautiful language, and I like it.
2. I know C++ much better than most of my co-workers,
but still I am not C++ guru and I don't know C++ for 100%.
This IS real world.
3. Can you give me e-mail of one of the C++ guru,
that will answer questions I sometimes have, please.
4. We have projects with millions of lines.
We use xlC compiler from IBM. This compiler doesn't support
50% (or more) of C++ templates (and some other things).
This IS real world too.
We need UI and toolkits. What is your advise? How we can use
toolkit that make extensive use of templates and other C++
features?
5. Sometimes C++ hides important things and take code semantics
out of programmer's control. This is my opinion from my experience.
6. C++ is beautiful language, and I like it, and I do read
design patterns and other related materials. I know enough to
understand it's importance, but still I think, it will take
some more time to C++ to became more clear and everywhere useful.

===
Felix A. Shvaiger
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]