Because no one can supply high speed internet now, because of legal
problems.

The main problem is that bezeq does not accept nor unbuilding nor
unbounding.
Bezeq specifically told that she want to supply internet contents because
she will get revenue of thousands and not of hundreds.

Until this plot wont resolve there will be only test in israel.

"Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo" wrote:

> HBH>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/1/12572.html
> Quote:
> >> Apparently, the fastest Internet connection you can currently find in
> Israel is ISDN, "a measly 128 Kbps".
>
> That's a lie. FR is available, and you can order FR more than 128K.
>
> And no, Bezeq isn't to blame. Why didn't I hear a word about cable
> internet until satellite companies appeared on the horizon?
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
> Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells
> phone +972-3-9316425    /\              JRRT LotR.
> http://sharat.co.il/frodo/      whois:!SM8333

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager