To allow relaying from any host, add the following line to the .m4
configuration file:

FEATURE(`promiscuous_relay')

(It is not recommended to edit the sendmail.cf file directly. On RedHat you
can find the file that compiles to sendmail.cf at
/usr/lib/sendmail-cf/cf/redhat.mc,
for example m4 /usr/lib/sendmail-cf/cf/redhat.mc >/etc/sendmail.cf)

Look also at: http://www.sendmail.org/m4/anti-spam.html

You might find there other ways to configure sendmail that will not
compromise the security of your host, for example relaying based on the
sender e-mail address or the MX DNS record.

These days it is very difficult to allow anyone to relay via your mail
server. Very soon spammers who scan the Internet will find your site and
will use your e-mail server.

Oved Blass
NetHost - web hosting services for Israeli web sites
www.nethost.co.il