Hello.
I'm trying to install RH6.2 from a disk i bought,and every thing goes well untill i get to the diskdruid.
I have pentuim 550,128 ram and 20gb hd that has 3 partitions (c,d,e).
The diskdruid lets me define the swap  partition and any other (in the Linux native) execpt the boot partition.
the error message is "mount to big",I have tried to give it between 1 mb to 4 gb and it doesnt matter,the error message is still the same.I'm trying to install it on E (hda6) which has more then 6 GB in it (of course after i've redefined not to be a fat partition.

b.t.w
the hard disk is WD.

Please help.
thanks.