Hi all,

I have 2 machines at home, one running WINNT and the other Linux. my Dial-up
connection is set in the NT machine (the modem is there, soon to be
(hopefully) cable modem). I want to use this dial up connection to connect
to the Internet from my linux machine which is conected to the NT machine
with via TCP LAN (with hub). is there anyway I can make this happen?

best regard

Noam Ben Haim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +972-9-9561615 ext 122