Evgeny Zemlerub wrote:

> I don't think that it's possible for a human being right now "to get one"
> since it's not manufactored yet.

not exactly.

intel supports developers that want to develop on IA64.
and provide systems to them.
this is only if you develop a software that will benefit from the new
processor
(for example, if you program needs more the 4 GB ram to run)

the main problem is to get an export license to such a beast.
as I understand this takes more than a month, and with only one
processor.

if you are serious, mail me privately and I will give contacts at intel.

Alon.