SuSE website says this card (Teles-ISDN 16.3c BRI, once-supported as HiSax
type 14) is still supported. I once asked about it, but got no answer.
As of kernel 2.2.10, support for it was for some obscure reason removed from
the standard kernel (and from the enriched RedHat and SuSE kernels). Anyone
know about it/care to answer? (Is this what I get for driving a car on
sabbath?)

Attached is a snapshot from SuSE site showing the description. (I ask for
apology and excuse from being flogged with a diffrential SCSI cable for the
100K attachment in advance, and PLEASE don't anyone resend it to the list in
the reply).

Teles Support.JPG