About GuruNet:
http://www.gurunet.com/about.html
"GuruNet is a leading provider of relevant information retrieval and
delivery solutions. GuruNet's flagship find-engine painlessly and rapidly
delivers highly relevant and consolidated information on any topic."

Requirements:
We are looking for a Unix and Linux Administrator to join our growing team.
This person should have...
- Good communications skills and should be a team player
- At least 2 years experience administering Unix or Linux full time in a
work environment
- Strong grasp of network protocols and technologies
- the ability to program for the purpose of administrative tasks
(automation, performance monitoring, etc)
- Ability to trouble shoot performance bottlenecks on high performance web
sites

Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for administration of our Unix and Linux
clusters on our local and production/service networks.  This person will
also take part in implementation of security measures and Network/System
performance monitoring/analysis.

Personal comments (whether you care for them or not (:
GuruNet is an amazing place to work at.  I've had several job offers from
different companies but I've never had the need to considered them.  The
people here are extremely personable, responsible and caring.  Management
has the employee in their highest concern.  I've heard it re-iterated and
watched them put into action the statement that we are here to have fun and
to pioneer/kick-ass.

If you are interested in joining our team then please send your ENGLISH CV
(w/ or w/o cover letter) directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You can also send
it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or you can fax them to 02-678-0860 (both methods
should be "ATTN: Nathan Fain").

ciao

--
Nathan Fain
GuruNet - +972(2)678-0830x140

B143 1DEC 1ECE 24FF C948  5BF2 BDE6 A074 490F 3380