Hi All !

May I develop proprietary application (executable) that uses LGPLed library
in form of shared library and distribute nothing but:
1. executable file itself
2. my proprietary license for this executable
3. notice that this executable uses some LGPLed libraries
4. shared object file of LGPLed library (to make my executable working)
5. LGPL license file
6. link do LGPLed library's source code download site
7. instructions about making shared library from source

Have I got it right ?

Do not ask, why I don't GPL my applications - it is not up to me.

Excuse me if it is "off topic".

Thanks.

===
Felix A. Shvaiger