In such a case, we split the list into two (like the split between newbies
and oldtimers), and people will crosspost to both of them, and people will
subscribe to both of them, and will get each message 2-3 times anyway.

[Ducking into cover]

                                             --- Omer
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html