Folks  !

Would you recommend me a GPLed mail client that would work under Windows. (i'm programming for those crappy OSs)

I've used Outlook Express, and I've used Netscape Messenger, and got frustrated over both.
I've looked at pc-pine... I love pine, it's great, but pc-pine since version 4.0 it's not open source anymore :(
I've looked at StarOffice, it somehow did not show all messages which it was supposed to download from my webmail through POP.
I've looked at Adora, which is tcl/tk based, and somehow didn't work at all for me :)

Next thing I'm going to look at is Emacs, I heard of email solutions based on it.
And if I don't find anything good, I'll consider starting my own open source project, but that's a shame :
Freshmeat shows 826 matches for 'mail', you know what I mean.

best regards,
vitaly
  • RE... Vitaliy Rybalka
    • ... פופוב יבגני