I'm having weird problems with my ISDN line.
I have a HiSax-based ASUSCOM PCI which works as hisax type=35.

I connect Urbis which has an 136 line. As far as I know, the line
between Urbis and Bezeq's 136 isn't saturated.

Right when I connect, I get 60ms PINGs to a host on Urbis' LAN,
but after some time, the PINGs rate increases to 1050ms.
>From what I figured out:
1. If I do 'ping -i 3 host', I get 3000ms PINGs etc.
2. If I have two pings going at the same time to the host,
the PING time is about 50% less.

That makes it seems as if there was a buffer collecting my data
and sending it, either once in a second, or as soon as enough
data is gathered (by using two or more pings to fill it up
quicker).

Anyhow can suggest a solution, or atleast some pointers?

Changing the MTU rate on the fly won't help. txqueuelen
is 0.

--
Best regards,
Ilya Konstantinov