HBH>> FW-1 got some advantages and features which you cannot look.
HBH>> One of them is to work with TCP/IP's layer 7 (protocols)..
HBH>>
HBH>> So yes, they are bastards for charging a $1000 for an ugly
HBH>> motif GUI, but they do have advantages that nor IP Chains and
HBH>> not Netfilter have them..

But I guess not all networking guys are employed by Checkpoint? There must
be some competitors. Given Linux popularity as a server platform, a bunch
of them. Now, personally, I would consider Checkpoint products "last
possible choice", given their policy of neglecting their users and
charging ridiculous amounts of money for what others give for free.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells