[I post, recently, more questions than answers; too bad!]

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience and/or knowledge about with LS120
under Linux?

"Linux support for LS120" may include or exclude various questions,
mainly (sorry for including questions that depend more on the computer
and the hardware, and less on the features of Linux):

1. Can a standard 1.44MB diskette, written by a standard 1.44MB drive,
   be read?
2. Can a standard 1.44MB diskette be written?  Can it be read later by
   a standard 1.44MB drive?
3. Can a standard 1.44MB bootable diskette be booted?
4. Can a 120MB diskette be read?
5. Can a 120MB diskette be written?
6. Can a bootable 120MB diskette be booted?  (yes, I heard about the
   Linux distribution that comes on a 120MB diskette; Cool!).
7. Do the answers for the 1-6 questions depend on the type of Linux?
8. Do they depend on the type of the machine?
9. Do they depend on the specific model/vendor of the LS120?

I think there are some FAQ's, but too old and outdated, and too
confusing, so you may end up reading them without clear answers for
the questions above.

Thanks in advance!