1. I did not mean that bridge answers the ARP requests - sorry for my
incorrect fraise construction.
2. We have all-Hebrew company, My Mailer is MS Outlook which I have to keep
open during the working day. I do not know how to configure it not to send
my name in Hebrew and the Exchange administration is out of my control. At
least I use it to read upcoming IGLU messages according to their arrival.
3. Yngvi is not bad. I remember not bad Swedish hard-rock guitarist Ingwee
Malmsteen, especially his 1996 album.
I am a Science Fiction fan as well, Jason Din-Alt rules !!! ( Not sure
correct spelling ).

Best regards

= Evgeny Popov ===================== [EMAIL PROTECTED] =
=       Water Management SCADA Centers Developer          =
=          NT & Unix  System Administrator                =
=          ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL SERVICES               =
=         SUBSIDIARY OF MEKOROT WATER CO.LTD              =