Hi,

I have just upgraded my motherboard, it went prity
much without problems at least as fat as Linux is
concerned (My MSWin did not make the trip) except for
1 thing.

In my old configuration my mouse was connected to
/dev/ttyS0 which was linked to /dev/Mouse.

The pointer section of my XF86Config looked like this
:
     Protocol "Microsoft"
     Device "/dev/Mouse"

In my new configuration the mouse is connected to a
PS/2 port on my motherboard and for some reason XF86
dose not recognize it.

I tried :
     Protocol "PS/2"
     Device "/dev/mouse"

I also tried the following devices :
     /dev/ttyS0" ,S1,S2,S3,psaux

Do you know what is the correct setting ?

My motherboard is a FIC AZ11 with on board PS/2 mouse
connector. My mouse is a Logitech 3 buttons mouse.

Thanks

Erez