hello,

after the myriad woes my old laptop has inflicted on me, i decided to
get a new one and have my sights set on an ibm thinkpad t20. if anyone
has such a beast, i would love to hear personal experiences with it. is
it comfortable? does the battery last in real usage? does the kernel
oops once a day or never? is the uptime measured in minutes or months?

thanks in advance for any info.

p.s. if anyone knows where i can buy it in israel, please let me know.
--
mulix

linux/reboot.h: #define LINUX_REBOOT_MAGIC1 0xfee1dead