Hi!
I am back from Bezeq's labs after testing all current ADSL modems.
First, I would like to thank Bezeq for the cooperation and good will.
Now to the bottom line:
Alcatel modem:
there are 2 kinds of ehernet / analog line . Both work ok with current
Linux pptp (the revised version of mulix).
The USB modem was not tested.
The ethernet / ISDN modem has a bug which we were able to overcome by a
change to the pptp. So it works as well.

Orkit modems:
Old model (with 2 rj45 data ports ) works ok.
New model (with only 1 rj45 data port) does not work. Trace of the sniffer
capture was handeled to Orkit and we expect some answers.

I will post an update of the HOWTO (hopefuly) during the weekend with the
needed details.

Dani