Hi,

while I might agree with you for a home system, if you have to install
a production system for an office you want something that is
- fast and easy to install & setup
- has good support (SuSE give 2 years push updates !)
- has a proper admin interface so that some looser can do simple
management tasks
- especially on unix it is still a major piece of work to make a whole
bunch of programs work together as one (LDAP, cyrus, postfix, IMP,
apache) and $250 for sure is cheaper than MY time :-)

Just some reasons ...

Schlomo

PS: I am considering to buy this but since SuSE don't have a demo, I would
like to hear s.th. about it.

PPS: This is a fairly new product, btw.

--
Schlomo Schapiro