in Your probe output you've got IRQ and a port address :
> Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 10.  Master Capable.
>       I/O at 0xd400 [0xd401].
I'd try to 'setserial' some device to it, and then try it with minicom or
something, i.e.
# setserial /dev/ttyS4 port 0xd401 irq 10
no gurantees, never did it myself, just something I think I would try if I
were in your shoes (and I'm not :-)

Oded

--
"Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any
Indian."