Hi

I run on my RH6.2 postfix+cucipop servers and yesterday, after an
"electricity break" I rebooted and restarted all the servers and everything
is working smoothly, exactly like it was before, but when I try to start
cucipop I get "unable to bind socket 110" [failed] which is very strange
because inetd can call cucipop with the exact same parameters succefully (I
know that from the mail log and from the fact that I can retrieve my mail).
Any ideas what's going on here ?
And another general question: If everything is working (send+fetch+drac_auth
etc.) should I be woried about somthing like that ?

Ishai