Hi list.

I'm looking to buy a decent ISDN card that is supported under Linux. I'm
especially looking for AVM Fritz!PCI, Elsa Microlink or an AsusCom.
unfortunately the few computer shops that did want to talk with about ISDN
cards (and there are really just a handful), either suggested old ISA cards
or a Zoom card which I don't know about at all (Zoom usually picks good
chipsets, but I don't know which they chose for their ISDN cards and so I
don't want to take the risk of buying another crappy ISDN card - I already
have two of those, thank you very much :-).

So - I would appreciate any pointers to a hardware store (anywhere in the
country) where I can purchase a good ISDN controller. also, I would really
like to hear ISDN success stories if you have any - I'm desperate, and would
buy any card that proves to be reliable under Linux.

TIA

Oded

--
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
 -- Albert Einstein