Hi

I'm trying to install kdevelop 1.4 over Kde2.0.1 with qt-2.2.3. I tried to
compile the source and had ofcourse compiler internal errors and
installation errors, so I tried the rpm but i get unsatisfied dependencies
for these files:
libXft.so.1, libXrender.so.1, libkdefakes.so.0, libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 .

Where can get I get these files from and Where should I stuck them in my
system ?

TIA,
Ishai.