Hi

A theoretical question: I have a little network with one box as a gateway
and another one  connected to him directly (two network cards). The gateway
runs an apache+postifx server. Now, let's say that the gateway's IP is
192.168.1.1 and its "external" IP from my isp is 192.xxx.xxx.xxx and the
other box IP is 192.168.1.2, Can I run my servers on the other box (not the
gateway) ? And if I can, what will be its IP ?

Thanks,
Ishai.