From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 6:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT] ADSL downloads

Hey list.
I'm having a very weird problem with my adsl line and debian linux.
I cannot download more than 30k/sec in one download... 33k/sec to be percise.
If i open another session of download, i can have another 33k/sec from the same site/FTP or whatever. i don't understand this. I didn't check it under windows yet but i have a feeling i'll be getting the same results. something is limiting my connection to 33k/sec per socket or something. can anyone help?
thanks,
Yarin