Vlad,

I think we understood your point in the first submission.
Care to articulate your question? What exactly do you want?
if you wish to send SMS messages via Linux, perhaps you should have a look at
smsclient. Please, do not repeat your question 3 times within a time period
of less than 6 hours.

        Thanks, Yotam Rubin