-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Erez Katz
Sent: Sun, April 15, 2001 15:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: C/C++ IDE recommendation

Hi,

I was asked to recommned a good Linux C/C++ IDE for a colleage who is trying
to evalutae the effort of porting a large scale product to Linux.

They have already tried KDevelop but its not very impressive compared to the
IDE they are (sooooooo) used to - MS Visual Studio.

Any recommendation for a team of EX-MS folks who have seen the light ?

10x,

   Erez Katz