Hi,

I've tried to intstall Telese PCI card which uses TigerJet/NetJet chipset.
Unfortunatly I failed. The drivers loaded and initialized just fine.
But when I tried to create some traffic the Kernel stuck.
I tried to use it with SuSE 7.0 (Kernel 2.2.X).

Alex Rier                  | ICQ:              96993521
CEO                        | Tel:        +972-52-442549
Breakthrough Ltd.          | FAX:        +972-3-5364060
http://www.sysadmin.co.il  | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]