On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 12:15:05AM +0300, Matan Ziv-Av wrote:

> If you mean Linux on non-X86 architecture, then I am certainly
> interested, though I am not sure there are many israel specific issues.
> If, instead you are alluding to discussions of overclocking Durons, then
> I am not intrerested.

I care not a fig for overclocking Durons ;-). I don't even know what a
a Duron is. I _do_ know what a Durex is ;-).

In any case, I _am_ refering to non-ia{32,64} architechtures, myself
being an owner of an SS5, SS20 and a non-functional Alpha 21164 (which
lacks memory and motherboard ;-).

You are right that there are no Israel-specific issues with non-Redmond
(or, rather, Santa Clara) hardware. However, a foot-and-mouth count of
people who have such beasts at home would be nice, as well as possible
pooling of semi-defunct hardware into something that may be used.

Marc

--
---MAV
                       Linguists Do It Cunningly