Hello,

I recently installed anti aliasing here. it works pretty good, except one
_big_ problem: KDE only shows my truetype/type1 fonts, so I can't use any
"normal" font with KDE applications (ie. no helvetica font).

I'm almost sure that tried everything. I recompiled X from the CVS tree,  and
recompiled qt 2.3.0 myself. Still - no luck.

Now I know that the problem is in KDE, and not QT/X. When I start QT program
(designer, for example) from another windows manager (i used blackbox) and
set QT_XFT to true, I can see all my fonts, and the truetype ones are
anti-aliased. When I start it from KDE, I can only see the truetype/type1
ones.

I'm using slackware-current (glibc-2.2.2).

I checked slackware's build scripts - KDE is compiled normally there, no
special args etc.

Sagi