Evgeny Popov wrote:
>         No. I keep a single account in Linux, which recieves all the mail
> for domain, and Popbeamer (
> http://www.dataenter.co.at/products/popbeamer.htm , 129$) or similar Windows
> product can  routes them to my Exchange users using POP3.

Do you mean you use a "multi-drop" mailbox, which receives the mail for
all recipients?
If so, don't you have problems with mail messages, especially thos from
mailing lists, not being routed correctly?
I tried such a setup once (the fetchmail docs say explicitly that it's
dangerous), and it didn't work satisfactorily under some circumstances
(mainly lists).

Gavrie.

--
Gavrie Philipson