I am releasing a new version, 2.3, of SendSMS, to make it work after Orange's
changes to their site yesterday. The new version is in

        http://nadav.harel.org.il/software/sendsms

Orange's new site has a changed login form, and new fancy "flash" tricks
that make it not work on Linux machines (at least not with Netscape or
Mozilla I tried, even though I do have the flash plugin), but at least my
fixed script works :)

Thanks to Ira, Alon, Haim, and Zvi for helping me verify the new fixes
work (one other person told me they don't - I still don't know what went
wrong in that case).

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, May 22 2001, 29 Iyyar 5761
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |"Never be afraid to tell the world who