Hello,
I'm certainly NOT a network expert but I'm working right now on
network with mixed 100 and 10 mbps stations, connected with a switch
and I don't see any problem in such setup. IMHO any decent switch
should be able to handle speed differences. At home I had a similar
problem which turned out to be wrong MTU. So I suggest you check the
ADSL Howto and verify that you have lowered MTU on all workstations or
implemented the iptables fix if you have 2.4 kernel.

Haim.