Ariel Biener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>   Hi,
>
>    Does something like that exist ?
>
> --Ariel

I have been looking for this for quite a while. The web interface to
it is hardly functional, and in many places (such as my place of work)
disabled "for security". I think it's a lousy way to organize one's
schedule (but useful to see if a conference room is free), but there
is some peer pressure to be compatible.

For my personal needs I have been using KOrganizer. it is very nice,
but there is no groupware so far. Does anyone (Hetz?) know if it is
coming with KOffice 1.1beta3? Does anyone know if the statement that
KOrganizer uses "vCalendar" means it will be Outlook-compatible?

I would settle for a complete description of the relevant extra mail
headers in invitations and acceptance/rejection messages. If anyone
knows of such a spec, please let me know - at least I will be able to
program my GNUS accordingly.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If it ain't broken, it hasn't got enough features yet.