> Are you sure?

Absolutly - I have installed that at Intercomp (after one of the employees
back then thought he saw something cool - and passed it to every mail box -
so the entire company got infected).

I really don't care about their open source anti virus program. I was paying
back then for a commercial program to get the DAT files for my clients, and
with Amavis - I was putting it on my (back then) mail server - works as a
charm and even include some nice "virus" test..

Hetz