I am using Kernel 2.4.3-20mdk (Mandrake) and i wanted to change it to
kernel 2.4.5. all went well the compiling configuration and all of this.
now i need to add it to lilo.conf, and i did. and it went well and nice.
but when i added to lilo.conf the line: vga=ask and restarted the kernel
stuck at the beginning and didnt let me run it.
how can i use vga for better display (to my opinion) ? in my current
kernel i got a great display and i use vga=788.