Now we have to prepare for the inevitable Clueless Newbie Whine about the
cruel and cold-hearted oldtimers, who refuse to fire their precious
neurons and answer seriously the newbie's question.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hi list,
> >
> > What is ext3 and ext2 filesystem. How it differ and which of them is better?
>
> This is not a newbies list. Please do the basic research before posting a
> question here, otherwise you'll get answers like "RTFM" and "STFW" :(
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  Plans to start one were scrapped due to the
unsolved problem of handling whining clueless newbies.