I am afraid there are no more details to give. It looks like everything
is fine until it reachs qrichtext.cpp, then it's just looks like it
stuck in an endless loop or something (believe me, the computer "worked"
on it all night).
I used the offical release which I've downloaded from ftp.trolltech.com.

I'll give some more details about my computer and distro :
IBM ThinkPad (Cel550,64RAM,...)
Mandrake 8.1

:)