On Tue, Nov 20, 2001, b g wrote about "Browser pool":
> Hi all.

Browser pool? Ok. I'll put $10 on Mozilla.

Oh, you meant a *poll*, right? :)

> All I ask you to do is to send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a word
> "pool" in the subject and the name of the browser in the body. If you use
> more than one browser, write them in order of significance from the most used
> to the less used (one in each line).

I use Mozilla now, and only Mozilla. Konqueror is too buggy for my tastes
(in its support of CSS and Hebrew), and Netscape 4 is a worthless antique
(really crappy CSS support). Recent versions of IE do not exist for any OS
that I use.

But why are you doing a poll in a Linux mailing list? A much more reliable
method would be to look for data on the web, or ask any website owner to let
you take peak on their user-agent logs.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Nov 20 2001, 5 Kislev 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I'm a peripheral visionary: I see into