Hi people,

IN the last few weeks I'm having a very serious and mistyrious problem
cpnnecting with ADSL (modem - Alcatel which connects to the ethernet, ISP -
Netvision)...

The problem is simple - I run my "dial" script which is basically something
like:
/usr/local/bin/pptp  10.0.0.138 debug user MYUSER@INetvision remotename
"10.0.0.138 RELAY_PPP1" defaultroute netmask 255.0.0.0 mtu 1452 noauth
plus few commands

and it dials - but it takes about 10-15 MINUTES to authenticate! I don't see
anything suspicious in the /var/log/messages (I've seen few times "bsd FCS"
though)

When I try to dial with Windows - it goes perfectly fine and fast...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo