In the **spirit** that Eli wrote this, I have a better :-) solution. You can
download  and old distro and get the same effect :-) - have fun ??? and waste
bandwidth at the same time.

On 28-Sep-2001 Eli Marmor wrote:
> No no no....
> You missed the point...
> The real purpose is to check another thing:
> How fast and stable is your line.
>
> Take Hetz, as an example.
> His ISP loses money, because now everybody has ADSL, and the ISPs are

BTW - As far as I know there are only 25000 ADSL users so far - not exctly
**everybody** and certainly not a reason for ISPs to lose money

> on their knees.
> So the smart ISP, lowered the bandwidth.
> Now Hetz wonders: "Is there anything wrong?"
> Of course, he posts a message to linux-il.
>
> But the happy end is not late to come:
> Now there is a great opportunity to check the quality of the line.
>
> This is the real purpose of multi-giga ISO files on the 'Net.

Shlomo Solomon
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://come.to/shlomo.solomon
Date: 28-Sep-2001   Time: 10:49:38

Message sent by XFMail on a LINUX Mandrake 8.0 machine