Hi,

I did a major research about this topic:

Hardware:
External 3Com(USR) Modem Serial or USB  you might be able to get
some dealer to order it for you.
They also have a hardware PCI, but no one bring it to Israel ( as far as I
know).

Zoom USB and Zoom PCI hardware, both can be ordered from www.abnet.co.il.
It will take them some time since it's not on the shelf.

IBM PCI Hardware modem 33L4618  ( The one I finally ordered) can be
ordered from any IBM dealer, works great!

If you want something tomorrow and not 3 weeks from order time:
Software: Intel modem, from www.ksp.co.il the PCI not the nice USB
has a driver http://developer.intel.com/design/modems/products/md563x.htm
Not tested by me yet, but I plan to test it.

Bye
Gal