On 30 Nov 2001, Noam Meltzer wrote:

> I guess you didn't really understand what i wanted. I don't want to see
> that the module is loaded. I want to see what is it doing while it's
> running.

"what its doing" has different interpretations. if it is 'understanding
how it works' - use the source, luke. if its seeing which packets get
NATed - i _think_ there's an option to enable some kind of debug code in
netfilter's code which _could_ help. or its something else? you might run
a sniffer before the NAT box and after the NAT box, look at the output, and
begin analising it ;)

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,